You can view athletics schedules by going to the district website athletic page here.
Jason Busch - Head Boys Basketball Coach
Almaad Jackson - Assistant Boys Varsity Coach
Dustin Moore - JV Boys Coach
Jeff Huckaby - Freshman A Boys Coach
Jordan Newcomer - Freshman B Boys Coach
Alexis Hill - Head Varsity Coach
Jane Laws - Asst. Varsity Coach
Jessica Moss - Junior Varsity Coach
Brooke Bowers - Freshman Coach
For more information, visit the Rowlett Eagles Football Booster Club Website. We are here to support our team and provide dates and directions to all games. Feel free to browse our site for player information and media from our last season.
Nathan Swanner - Trainer
To save time and avoid lines, take advantage of our online ticketing system to purchase and print your tickets from the convenience of your own home.
Team Over Individual - TOI
- Put what is best for the team before yourself
Inside Over Outside - IOO
- The person you are inside is more important than what people see on the outside
Long Term Over Short Term - LOS
- Make good decisions based on your goal and character, not on what may feel good or bad at the moment
Lindsey Cox- Head Varsity Coach
Tryouts and summer info
Tryouts for high school volleyball will begin August 1, 2018.
Monday, July 30, 2018 - Freshman Camp 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. RankOne Due
Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - Freshman Camp 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Wednesday, August 1, 2018 - 2-A-Days Begin. All 8-10 a.m., Freshmen 12-2 p.m., JV/V 3-5 p.m.
Thursday, August 2, 2018 - F/JV 7-9 a.m., V 9-11 a.m., All 4-6 p.m. (F/JV first cut)
Friday, August 3, 2018 - All 8-10 a.m. (F/JV second cut), F/JV 12-2 p.m., V 3-5 p.m.
Saturday, August 4, 2018 - Scrimmage 9 a.m. Poteet/Plano East
- Physicals and RankOne Online Athletic paperwork MUST be completed before AUGUST 1 in order to tryout. There are a total of 7 tabs to complete. Go to website: www.rankonesport.com
- Click on tab for filling out electronic forms (upper right hand corner)
- Select the state: Texas
- Scroll down to Garland ISD
- Click on tab for electronic participation forms
- Start on Acknowledgement of Rules
Volleyball season officially starts August 1 and runs through October.
When planning family vacations and appointments, please be aware that we will begin August 1, which is before school starts. We expect all athletes to be at every practice, game, team activity, etc.
Games will be on Tuesday and Friday evenings. Tournaments are Friday-Saturday throughout August and September. Please plan accordingly.
We encourage all incoming freshman to participate in our summer volleyball camp July 30-31 from 9am-4pm. Open gyms will also be offered throughout the summer. See attached schedule.
We also encourage our athletes to participate in other school sports, in addition to volleyball. We always work out conflicts so do not feel pressured to choose one sport.
Physicals are tentatively scheduled May 29 at Rowlett High School. Cost is $15.