Athletics summer camps
2022 Rowlett Lady Eagles Summer Camp
Volleyball, Girls Basketball, Softball & Soccer
For complete information, please click to view our Information flyer (PDF)
Summer Camp Session and Dates:
|Monday, June 13 - Thursday, June 16||Monday, June 13 - Thursday, June 16|
Volleyball 3rd-5th grade
Volleyball 6th-8th grade
Softball 6th - Incoming Freshman
(no softball offered for 3rd-5th graders)
Girls Basketball 3rd-5th
Girls Basketball 6th-Incoming RHS Freshman TBA
Soccer 6th-Incoming RHS Freshman
Soccer 3rd-5th grade
Incoming RHS Freshman participating in Volleyball Summer Camp
July 25th and 26th 4:00 - 7:00 pm
Please contact Coach Hill, camp director, if you have questions: email@example.com
Rowlett High School 4700 President George W. Bush Turnpike Rowlett, TX 75088
- Early Registration: Now until June 5th
- Late Registration: June 6th - June 13th (not guaranteed a camp shirt)
- One session = $40
- Two Sessions = $60 ($20 discount)
- Three Sessions = $85 ($35 discount)
- All Four Sessions = $110 ($50 discount)
- Incoming Rowlett Freshmen campers are free; however, can choose to pay for a camp shirt = $15.
Campers must bring their own water bottle every day.
- Payment can be mailed; however we prefer payment at the door.
- If you prefer to mail your payment, please do not mail cash. You may drop off payment in the front office at Rowlett High School during school hours 7:30am-2:50pm.
- Cash, Check or Money Orders accepted payable to Garland ISD Athletics with camper name in notes section
- Payment receipts will be given on the first day of camp
- We will have a concession stand for snack purchases throughout camp. Cash only.
- We will have an hour lunch break in between the morning and afternoon camp sessions. Softball and Soccer campers will have a place indoors to eat during the lunch break.
- We will offer a lunch meal plan for an additional $12.50 per day = $50 cash only (not included in the registration cost). Click here to complete: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf8kvThz1O_Nc3HFvDQhDy3-uz7fTCnoZipRT1f8M8YOYdIvA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Special Dress-Up Days for Summer Camp (optional)
- Monday- Make a Splash with Color (wear your favorite color(s) to camp)
- Tuesday - Rep your team (wear your favorite sports team shirt and/or jersey)
- Wednesday - Wild Hair, We Don’t Care (style your hair wild and crazy)
- Thursday- Crazy Socks with Camp Shirt (wear your favorite socks to camp)
Incoming Freshman Information
2022-2023 9th grades - Only freshmen athletes who are attending Rowlett High School 2022-2023 are able to attend. ALL INCOMING ROWLETT FRESHMEN MUST HAVE A NEW PHYSICAL and ALL PAPERWORK COMPLETED ON RANK ONE SPORT WEBSITE. Please go to Rank One Sport website for more information.
RankOne link: https://garlandisd.rankonesport.com/New/Home.aspx
Please contact Coach Alexis Hill, Girls Athletic Coordinator and Camp Director, if you have any questions about summer camps (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you and see you at summer camp!
2022 Summer Camps
June 13th - 15th
Register Now: https://forms.gle/ebcxAcmFAAc6pK9r5
Dates: June 20th - 23rd
Register Now: https://tinyurl.com/4sy3p79p
Summer Speed, Strength & Conditioning Camp
7th, 8th, 9th Grade Camp
Dates: July 21st - July 23rd