Policies & procedures
- School hours
- School visitation
- Drop-off and pick-up procedures
- Transportation changes
- Absences and tardies
- Student Technology Program
- Student medication
- Free and reduced-price meals
- Cell phones and technology devices brought from home
- Safe return to in-person instruction plan
- Sewell parent involvement policy
- Sewell Elementary Campus Improvement Plan
All of our policies and procedures for the 2022-2023 school year can be found in our Sewell Parent Handbook. Please let us know if you have any questions.
To support our mission of providing an exceptional education to all students, we have created policies designed to help your student have the best possible education experience.
- COVID-19 & School Operations
- Student Code of Conduct & Handbook (PDF)
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) (PDF)
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)-Spanish (PDF)
- Parent Involvement
Visit the Policies page on the district website for additional polices and related information.