Sponsor: Victoria Wilson
Yearbook is open to students in grades 9-12. If you would to be part of the yearbook team please contact Mrs. Victoria Wilson.
- Senior pictures are Nov. 10-11 in the library.
- Senior students should bring a white t-shirt (for the tuxedo look) or white camisole/tank top (for the drape) to wear under the photographer-provided formal outfit.
- Underclassmen and staff pictures are Nov. 15-16 in the library.
- Underclassmen and staff do not have a dress code beyond the campus expectations.
- Masks are permitted in photos if a student/staff member feels more comfortable, although of course we want to see smiles when possible!
- Makeup picture day is Nov. 17 in the library.