Current students request transcripts through Naviance or through the counseling office. All students must have a records release form (signed by parent) on file in the counseling office in order to fulfill your transcript order.
If the transcript can be sent electronically, then there will be no charge. However if the transcript has to be mailed or picked up by the student, then the cost is $1.00 per copy. Students needing hard copies of their transcript for a scholarship must order these transcripts through Mrs. Wallace in the counseling office (24 hour turnaround, $1.00 per copy). Due to Covid-19 restrictions, paper copy transcripts must be picked up in the lobby of South Garland High School and the dues paid.
To request a transcript through the counseling office, please complete this Transcript Request Google form.
- Log into NAVIANCE
- Username is S and your ID Number (S123456)
- Password is your Npin also printed on your schedule
- In the colleges tab, click “Colleges I’m Applying To”
- Add the colleges you are applying to using the “add to list” button at the top, then use the “lookup” button to find your college(s)
- Click on the request box under transcript & then click “Add Colleges” at the bottom of the screen.
- If you already have colleges in your list, but have not requested transcripts, you may click the “transcript” link in the left tool bar, then “request transcript for my college aps”. Last check the “add request” box next to each school.
Seniors, before you graduate, you must request your Final Official Transcript! All colleges, universities, trade schools and the military require a final transcript. Do not forget!
- You must log in to Naviance.
- Go to colleges I am applying to
- Click the edit pencil next to the college you are attending
- Mark the result as accepted; Update applications
- Click request transcripts—that school will be listed
- Under final transcripts – Check box and click “request final transcripts”
If you need a final transcript for yourself, you may print your End of Year (EOY) transcript from your portfolio in Skyward. It takes about 2 weeks after graduation for transcripts to update.
If you attended or graduated in 2018, 2019 or 2020 and are in need of a copy of your transcript, please fill out this Transcript Request Google form. If you have questions, please email Dorothy Wallace.
Due to limited building access, students will not be permitted beyond our front entrance to pick up your transcripts and you must request the transcript and have a scheduled time to pick them up. So please plan accordingly. You can pick up normally within 24-48 hours after you request. Anytime between 7:30-3:00.
Again, you must have an appointment or time scheduled to come to campus for transcripts. Any questions please contact Mrs. Wallace.
The cost is $1.00 each- cash only.
Graduates 2017 and prior:
Any student who is from year 2017 - or any year prior to 2017 must request your transcript from GISD Student Services, 720 Stadium Drive, Garland. (972) 494-8255.