Need help with district devices?
For technology help with district-provided Chromebooks, mobile hotspots and iPads, see our page Technology support: Get help with district devices. There, you can find the support request form and resources for setting up and using district-provided technology.
GISD uses the online gradebook program Skyward. It's a great tool for communication between home and school.
Technology education for parents
Did you know that GISD offers online technology training for parents and students? It's called Hoonuit.
- Be a Volunteer! - give back to your school or community
- GISD's Parent Resources - find out everything you wanted to know about GISD
- Official Student Guide to the PSAT/NMSQT - Preliminary SAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test
South Garland High School Links
- ACT-SAT Information - testing dates, registration info
- Counseling Department - course choice, graduation plans, college info
- Response Services - Living Intervention and Guidance for Healthier Teens
- SGHS Library - access databases, ebooks, and other resources