2020-21 School operations
Online Student Services requests
Do you need to enroll your child, request a transfer, withdraw or request a transcript? It's easy to start common processes at home. Visit the Online Student Services page to get started.
If you have additional questions, please contact the campus data clerk:
Back to School Forms
Back to School forms for the 2020-2021 school year are now available on Skyward. Parents, please visit Skyward Family Access to complete these forms to update student information for the new school year.
See the district's Completing Back to School in Skyward page for detailed instructions.
Technology updates and announcements
Please visit the GISD Tech Knowledge Base site for help with Canvas, Chromebook, iPad, Hotspots, and Skyward.
Having trouble with technology? Fill out and submit this Tech Help Request Form or call (903) 329-1595.
If you receive this message on your Chromebook, "To unlock and restore your local data, please enter your old Chromebook password," Try this:
- Click "Forgot old password."
- Click "Next."
- Click "Proceed anyway."
- Log in using your current password. (You will need to re-enter password.)
(August 13 update) We are running behind on getting our hotspots set up and deployed due to the influx of support calls by our technical team. We are aware of the need and are committed to working on them daily, nightly, and on the weekends to catch up. We hope to have all the issues resolved soon.
Red service bars on hotspot
If you are getting RED service bars on your hotspot, it may be that you are not entering the correct password. Try this:
- On the Chromebook, select network name (CoolPadSurf-XXXX) XXXX = last 4 digits of the ESN#
- Verify the student is entering the correct password for the hotspot.
- Password = last 8 digits of the ESN#
- This password can be found in two locations:
- ESN number on the top of the hotspot box
- The inside back of the battery cover for the Hotspot
The projected start date for Imagine Learning is August 25.