Need help with district devices?
For technology help with district-provided Chromebooks, mobile hotspots and iPads, see our page Technology support: Get help with district devices. There, you can find the support request form and resources for setting up and using district-provided technology.
- GISD Parent Resources
- Parent Involvement (Spanish)
- Home-School Compact (English)
- Home-School Compact (Spanish)
- ESL classes information
- TEA Special Education in Texas
Title one resources
DimensionU games available at home
Welcome to DimensionU Games at Home! Your child has access to fun and interactive games that focus on math and literacy in school.
Now, he or she can play at home or on the go!
Log on from desktop, laptop, iPhone or iPad:
- Visit www.dimensionu.com
- Click Sign In in the top right corner and log in with the school issued DimensionU username and password for your child.
- Choose between TowerStorm, Meltdown, or Velocity.
Log on from Android or Kindle:
- From your device, visit your App store and search for TowerStorm, Meltdown, or Velocity, or visit www.dimensionu.com and click Games.
- Select the appropriate link to install the App.
Questions? Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Student accident insurance
By law, the Garland Independent School District does not provide insurance for students. The medical costs associated with student injuries that result from any accidents are the responsibility of the parents or guardians.
For more information, please visit the district website on Student Accident Insurance.