Find books, ebooks, and other resources by visiting your school's library catalog. If you need help with any of these resources, please contact your school librarian.
Monday – Thursday: 6:45 a.m.–3:15 p.m.
Friday: 6:45 a.m.–3 p.m.
Visiting the library without a teacher
No pass required before school, during lunch, or after school.
Teacher’s written pass all other times – stamp time in; stamp time out.
- 3 books
- 3 weeks
- 1 book
- 1 day
- 1 periodical (back issues)
- 1 day
- Overdue books - $1.00 (fine assessed after 3 wk grace period)
- Overdue reference books - $1.00
- Overdue periodicals - $1.00
- Damage – varies depending on degree of damage up to the cost of the material
- Maximum overdue fine amount - $1.00
Student ID REQUIRED for use
Educational Purposes Only…No e-mail…No games…No chat rooms
- $.10 page – black & white printing
- $.50 page – color printing
- $.10 per copy