Pathways to Technology Early College HS Magnet
What is P-TECH?
Pathways in Technology Early College High School (P-TECH) is a new type of school that brings together the best elements of high school, college, and the professional world. P-TECH enables students to begin their college and professional lives more quickly and with more support than the typical school-to-work pathway.
- Partnership with Dallas College Richland Campus
- Follows P-TECH Model
- 60+ College Credit Hours
- Transportation is provided
- "School Within a School" Model
Admission is open enrollment, with no minimum requirements.
- Magnet Advisor: Melody Sawasaki
- Assistant Principal: Melinda Crook
- Counselor: Brandi Primm
- Education Teacher: Natalie Abbett
- Multimedia Teacher: Danielle Cowden
For FAQs, Webinars, and other information regarding both of our Early College programs, please visit our ECHS & P-TECH Information page.