Pathways in Technology Early College HS Magnet
What is P-TECH?
Pathways in Technology Early College High School (P-TECH) is a new type of school that brings together the best elements of high school, college, and the professional world. P-TECH enables students to begin their college and professional lives more quickly and with more support than the typical school-to-work pathway.
- Partnership with Dallas College Richland Campus
- Follows P-TECH Model
- Up to 60 College Credit Hours
- Transportation is provided
- "School Within a School" Model
Admission is open enrollment, with no minimum requirements.
- Magnet Advisor: Cherise McCall
- Early College Principal: Melody Sawasaki
- P-TECH Counselor (Class of 2027): Claire McGlynn
- P-TECH Counselor: Andrea Blankenship
- ECHS Counselor: Jodi Newman
- Education Teacher: Lisa Sanborn
For FAQs, Webinars, and other information regarding both of our Early College programs, please visit our ECHS & P-TECH Information page.