- Senior Contracts
- Turkey Trot
- Senior Portraits and Ads
- Prom Info
- SHS 24' Senior Scholarship Application
- Loss of Credit Information
Senior Yearbook Portraits
Southern Images Photography is the official portrait studio for Sachse High School. All students who wish to be in our yearbook, must be photographed by Southern Images Photography. They provide the tuxedo tops, off the shoulder drape, and graduation gowns for our school.
The deadline to be photographed is September 30, 2023. Appointment times will fill up fast. Please take advantage of Intersession and fall break dates to get your photo taken.
Contact Southern Images Photography at 972-414-6884 to book your appointment. Check out the complete Senior Portrait Information.
Senior Recognition Yearbook Ads
Senior year is an exciting time for students, families and friends. As a way to commemorate this special time, we are offering “senior recognition ads” in the yearbook. These ads give parents, grandparents, music groups, sports teams and clubs the opportunity to congratulate your graduates and to show your pride in a special way.
Senior ad deadline is Friday, Nov. 12. Senior Yearbook Ad Information
- Prom Shirt Day is Friday, April 28. Prom Shirt Approval Form is located in the AP Office, Business Office, Counselor’s Office, Attendance Office, and Library. The completed form is due to the AP Office on Thursday, April 6. No late forms will be accepted. If a shirt students are wearing is different than the shirt that was approved, all students with that shirt will lose the shirt and will not be able to attend Prom 2023. See Ms. Ellis in the Student Activities Office (294C) if you have any questions.
- Prom is Saturday, Apr. 29 at the Frontiers of Flight Museum. If you are attending, you need to have a senior contact in place. See Mrs. Wilson-Douglas (Senior Class Sponsor) in Rm. 2006 if you have questions.
- If you are bringing a guest to the Senior Prom who is NOT a Sachse student, then you need to complete the Dance Guest Permission Form. Dance Guest Forms can be found on the SHS website, the Attendance Office, the AP office, the Counselor’s office, or the Library. All completed Dance Guest Forms should be returned to the AP office no later than three school days prior to the event! Dance Guest Forms are due to the AP Office by Wednesday, April 26!
- Every Sachse Student that attends the Prom must present their CURRENT school ID at the door! If you are bringing a guest from another school, they must also present a picture ID at the door!
- SHS dress code will be enforced, guests included. If in doubt, see a principal. Copy of the complete dance dress code is on the SHS Website.
- There will be Senior Dress Up Days for Prom Week (April 24-28). More info to come as our Senior Class Officers push this information out.
The Class or 2024 Senior Scholarship Application is now open!
Two letters of recommendations from your teachers.
The deadline is May 3rd, 2024.
Use the following link to apply: SHS 2024 Senior Scholarship Application
Junior Class Officers 2023-2024
The Class of 2025 Senior Contract is now available.
Link to Senior Contract
Students can also pick up a paper copy of the Class of 2025 Senior Contract outside Rm. 242.
Mail or drop off checks to Mrs. Wiggins in Room 242 before or after school. Must be marked: Attention Mrs. Wiggins and Class of 2025. Checks are to be made payable to Sachse High School or SHS (Add Student I.D. and Class of 2025 in the memo line).
President: Taber Torres
Vice-President: Austin Young
Freshmen Class Officers 2023-2024
President: Walker Williams
Vice-President: Makayla Martin