Sachse HS Student Parking Spot Sales for 2021-2022
Parking spot sales will occur at the following times in the AP Office:
- Before school starting at 7:00 a.m.
- After school until 3:15 p.m.
Make sure you have read and completed the steps listed below.
All students interested in purchasing a parking spot for the 2021-2022 school year...please make sure you read the SHS Parking Lot Expectations(PDF).
Please click on Student Vehicle Registration to register for a parking permit.
By filling out the Student Vehicle Registration form you are stating that you agree to adhere to the Parking Lot Expectations and understand that if you do not follow the policies/rules outlined you could lose your privilege to park on the SHS campus. You also understand that your vehicle could be towed or booted at your expense if you violate any of the policies/procedures. The cost of parking on campus for the 2021-2022 school year will be $30. You will be required to show a valid Drivers License, proof of insurance, and filled out the Student Vehicle Registration which is listed above.
Seniors ONLY who wish to paint their parking spot for the 2021-2022 school year:
- Seniors interested in painting their assigned parking spot will need to review the Senior Painting Rules(PDF) and fill out the SHS Senior Painting Interest Form. It is a $20 fee for seniors to paint their parking spot. If you are paying by check, this needs to be a separate check as this painting fee goes to the senior class.
- Please fill out the SHS Senior Painting Permit to submit your design to be approved. Please use the template provided in the Senior Painting Rules PDF linked above. Designs must be submitted by Friday, July 30th at 3:00 p.m before you start painting.
- Any designs that are not approved will be have to painted over and with no refunds.
Cash or check (made payable to Sachse High school) are the two forms of payment we accept. Remember two separate checks if you are paying by check and you want to park and paint your senior spot.
Open parking this year:
We do have open parking this year. Open parking does not mean free parking. You still have to purchase a parking sticker from the AP Office.
With the exception of Senior painted spaces (Rows A-E ) and Row "N" (visitor), we will not assign individual parking spaces for the 2021-2022 school year. Students may park in any "non-reserved" parking space in rows F-Y. If you choose to park on the band practice area (Rows H-M), you must still move your vehicle by 3:00 p.m.