Important note for all student athletes
All athletes must turn in a physical and medical history forms to the athletic trainers on campus. You must also submit the required online forms. The link to fill out athletic paperwork is garlandisd.rankonesport.com
Video Recording Information for Games
In accordance with the Garland ISD policy, video camera use in the Sachse High School gymnasium is limited to the home team and its opponent only. Only one camera per school is allowed. Any other video equipment or video recording is strictly prohibited.
See what Athletic Summer Camps Sachse has to offer.
All schedules can be seen on GISD Rank One Site or under the sports section selected.
- Athletic Training
- Boys Athletic Booster Club
- Cross Country
- Lady Mustangs Athletic Booster Club
The Sachse High School Football Booster Club is a not-for-profit organization comprised of dedicated parents, guardians, alumni, coaches, school administrators and community members. The goals and objectives of the booster club are:
- To encourage fan support
- To provide financial means to the football/cross country/track/powerlifting teams for items not covered in the school budget
- To honor athletes with yearly award banquets
- Scholarships to outstanding student athletes
If you would like to become a booster club member please email email@example.com.
Red Behrens - Campus Athletic Director/Head Coach
Online Ticket Sales
The Garland Independent School District announces that varsity football game tickets can now be purchased using an online ticketing system. Reserve seating and all general admission tickets, including students, may be purchased in this way. You will print an E-ticket that will be used for entrance into the game.
New Stadium Bag Check Procedures
GISD Security will be conducting bag checks at all varsity football games. Take a look at our procedures for more information.
For more information, please contact Coach Behrens.
About the booster club
The Lady Mustang Booster Club is a non-profit organization with the sole purpose of providing support to our Sachse High School lady athletes.
Purpose of the Booster Club
- To provide support and encouragement to our coaches and student athletes.
- To promote school spirit, athletic excellence, and quality sportsmanship at home and away games.
- To be a resource for parents within the various sporting programs.
- To provide spirit wear celebrating our school and its symbols.
- To assist in promoting positive athletic experiences that play a vital role in our child’s development.
- To help lead the community by setting an example of volunteerism and involvement in school activities.
Please contact the LMABC if you have any questions.