**Sachse will not automatically send or mail transcripts - you must request them through Naviance or request them through the Registrar's Office.**
Ordering your transcript:
All students must have a Student Record Release Authorization Form on file in the counseling office before any transcripts can be submitted as requested. You can find this form in the Document Resources section of Naviance at the bottom of the home page under Counselor Forms. Or you can print the form here.
- Go to Naviance.
- Enter your Username, which is S and your Student ID Number (Ex: S123456).
- Enter you password (You should be asked to make a password the first time you log in. This is what you will use to access the site).
- Under the "Colleges" tab, click "Colleges I'm Applying To"
- Add the colleges you are applying to by using the pink "+" button at the top.
- Use the drop-down menu to find your college(s).
- Click on "Add and Request Transcript."
- If you already have colleges in your list, but have not requested transcripts, you may click the "Request Transcripts" link under "Colleges I'm Applying To".
- Select the school and then "Request Transcripts."
- Select which transcript you would like to send and click “Request and Finish”.
Transcripts sent electronically are free. Hard copies are $1.00 each.
Requesting Hard Copies of Transcripts
(Due to COVID-19 Restrictions)
If you need a hard copy of your transcript, (any that are not requested through Naviance) please email your requests to Mrs. Reed. You will then be given a date and time to pick up the transcripts (normally within 24-48 hours after request). You must have an appointment to come to campus to pick up transcripts.
If you attended or graduated in 2018, 2019 or 2020 and are in need of a copy of your transcript, please fill out this Google form. If you have questions, please email Lisa Reed at Lcreed@garlandisd.net.
Due to limited building access, students will not be permitted beyond our front entrance to pick up your transcripts and you must request the transcript and have a scheduled time to pick them up. So please plan accordingly. You can pick up normally within 24-48 hours after you request. Anytime between 7:30-3:00.
Again, you must have an appointment or time scheduled to come to campus for transcripts. Any questions please contact Mrs. Reed.
The cost is $1.00 each- cash only.
Graduates 2017 and prior:
Any student who is from year 2017-or any year prior to 2017 must request your transcript from GISD Student Services, 720 Stadium Drive, Garland. (972) 494-8255.