NO ripped/torn jeans/NO facial piercings, etc. -parents will also receive a copy of our dress code policy during the enrollment process with more specifics. Students must be current on all immunizations and you must have those records when you come to enroll for our school nurses to review. Also you MUST reside in the Sachse HS attendance zone (you can call us to verify this before beginning the enrollment process (call 972-414-7450 and choose option 4)

Please have the following DOCUMENTS TO ENROLL:

  • CURRENT IMMUNIZATIONS - Foreign Exchange students and students enrolling from outside the State of Texas- will not be able to start school if immunizations are not current, our nurses can help you understand what is needed so please bring all recent vaccination records during enrollment)
  • Proof of Residency - (CONSIDERED PROOF IS A CURRENT UTILITY BILL, LEASE/HOUSE CONTRACT (NO PHONE/CABLE BILLS PLEASE) If you are currently living with another person and the proof of residency is in that person's name, both you and that person will need to sign a notarized affidavit before the student can be enrolled
  • Parent or Guardian ID
  • Birth Certificate
  • Social Security Card (if available)
  • PRIOR School Records- withdrawal papers; withdrawal classes/grades; most recent high school transcript; latest report card (if available); if coming from a homeschool setting, provide homeschool courses being taken and any credits earned from homeschooling

(VERY IMPORTANT) IF your student was receiving any special program services from the previous school, e.g. Special Education or 504 Accommodations you must make our office aware of this so we can assist you in these areas. So please provide these records from the prior school (ARD meetings, etc.)-try to obtain them from the prior school for our campus to review

 Please be patient during this process. Prepare for this to take at least 30 minutes-and depending on your child’s needs possibly longer

If you have ANY additional questions please contact:
Sachse HS Data Clerk
972-414-7450 ext. 63035