PTSA volunteer program
The Sachse High School PTSA is implementing a volunteer program that will bring additional adult volunteers to campus, providing a welcoming environment for students, teachers, and parents. In addition, this program intends on conveying an adult presence in the entrances, hallways, and cafeteria during high volume times.
To prepare these volunteers, the GISD Security Department will partner with the Sachse PTSA to deliver training on security processes and protocols. The GISD Counseling Department will also share information on best practices for mental health awareness while interacting with students.
We invite parents, grandparents, relatives, and any adults that want to assist in this initiative by attending session(s) below to see if this interests you:
- Session (Security Response Protocol): Thursday, January 27 at 6:30 p.m. in the SHS Auditorium
- Session (Parent Hall Monitoring): Saturday, January 29 at 10:30 a.m. in the SHS Auditorium
- Please RSVP to attend these sessions and indicate if childcare is needed. Childcare is available for both of these sessions.
PTSA parent application
- Applications for the Sachse PTSA are being accepted.
- Please complete the PTSA Membership Enrollment Form and return with your dues to the Sachse HS. PTSA mailbox in the SHS office. Checks may be payable to Sachse High School PTSA.
- You may also enroll online.
- We look forward to having you as a member.
Sachse HS PTSA was awarded Outstanding PTSA for:
Winner of 2015 & 2018 President's List Award. Congratulations to the Parents, Teachers and Students who helped to make this happen.