Help to prepare the next generation of community leaders. Contact our Campus Engagement Coordinator, Victoria Bezares (Counselor) for more information.
Ways to Get Involved at Southgate
- Join PTA
- Volunteer to assist at school events
- Keep in contact with your child's teacher
- Offer to be a "Room Mom" or a "Room Dad." This role helps coordinate our two classroom parties for the year. (Winter and Valentine's Day)
- Participate in Fundraisers (e.g., Box Tops, Book Fair, World's Finest Chocolate, etc.)
How to volunteer
Anyone who would like to volunteer must:
- provide a photo ID to the front office
- complete an online application and upload a copy of your photo ID
The online application can be completed at home or the main office of any campus.
What happens next?
- A background check will be performed using the Raptor Volunteer Management System.
- You will receive an email to notify you when you may begin volunteering.
Contact the Campus Engagement Coordinator for more information and specific volunteer opportunities.