Help to prepare the next generation of community leaders. Contact our Campus Engagement Coordinator, Victoria Bezares (Counselor) for more information.
Ways to Get Involved at Southgate
- Join PTA
- Volunteer to assist at school events
- Keep in contact with your child's teacher
- Offer to be a "Room Mom" or a "Room Dad." This role helps coordinate our two classroom parties for the year. (Winter and Valentine's Day)
- Participate in Fundraisers (e.g., Box Tops, Book Fair, World's Finest Chocolate, etc.)
Look for the Box Tops for Education logo on your favorite products. Follow these four easy steps.
- Find the Box Tops logo on your favorite products and check that the expiration date has not expired.
- Clip them on the dotted line. Make sure the date is not clipped off.
- Send the Box Tops to school with your child. The class with the most box tops per semester will get an ice cream party!
Anyone who would like to volunteer must:
- provide a photo ID to the front office
- complete an online application and upload a copy of your photo ID
The online application can be completed at home or the main office of any campus.
What happens next?
- A background check will be performed using the Raptor Volunteer Management System.
- You will receive an email to notify you when you may begin volunteering.
Contact the Campus Engagement Coordinator for more information and specific volunteer opportunities.