We appreciate all of our volunteers. Contact our Campus Engagement Coordinator, Kimberly Hendricks, for more information.
Anyone who would like to volunteer must:
- provide a photo ID to the front office
- complete an online application and upload a copy of your photo ID
The online application can be completed at home or the main office of any campus.
What happens next?
- A background check will be performed using the Raptor Volunteer Management System.
- You will receive an email to notify you when you may begin volunteering.
Contact the Campus Engagement Coordinator for more information and specific volunteer opportunities.
District volunteer resources
Ways to Volunteer at Spring Creek!
Watch D.O.G.S Program
WATCH D.O.G.S. (Dads Of Great Students) is a family and community engagement educational initiative. Learn more about WATCH D.O.G.S. here. For more information on how to get involved please contact Mrs. Stricklin.
Field day is one of our biggest events held near the end of the school year for the students. Parent volunteers are needed to hold this event. For more information please contact Coach Pena.
Parent teacher association (PTA)
Join PTA. The number one reason to join is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school. We are seeking parents to become board members. There are many PTA advantages:
- Get connected. There's no better way to know what's happening in your school.
- Tap into a Network. PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Speak up. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child's school.
- Be a role model. By becoming a PTA member, you'll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.