Giddens-Steadham Elementary School
Year opened: 1999
Morning: 8:10 -11:05 a.m.
Afternoon: 12:25-3:20 p.m.
8:10 a.m.- 3:20 p.m.
Ratings & reports
For the most current ratings and reports, reports and performance planning, visit our school profile page on the district website.
Giddens-Steadham Elementary School will provide a quality education for all students in a way that:
- Learning will be relevant, fun, and life long.
- Provides a positive school climate that is supportive, safe, happy, caring, and enthusiastic.
- Promotes highself esteemwith students and staff.
- Sets the highest academic standards and expectations for students.
- Engages in effective communication with parents, teachers,childrenandthe community.
So that every student will be equipped for life long learning, have high self-esteem and be motivated to learn.
- 2012 - 2013TEA Recognized: Met Standards + 2 Distinctions
- 2014 - 2015 Met Standard + 2 Distinctions
Staff of the month
Congratulations to our staff of the month for:
Thank you for all their hard work they do for our Eagles and their families here at Steadham!