We appreciate all of our volunteers. Contact our Campus Engagement Coordinator, Sonya Pierce, for more information.
Anyone who would like to volunteer must:
- provide a photo ID to the front office
- complete an online application and upload a copy of your photo ID
The online application can be completed at home or the main office of any campus.
What happens next?
- A background check will be performed using the Raptor Volunteer Management System.
- You will receive an email to notify you when you may begin volunteering.
Contact the Campus Engagement Coordinator or campus administration for more information and specific volunteer opportunities.
District volunteer resources
Steadham needs YOU!
Steadham loves our parent volunteers! There are many ways for parents to get involved and volunteer.
Ways you can help
- Assist teachers with class projects
- Organizing class parties
- Chaperoning on field trips
- Book Fair
- Field Day
- Career Day
We encourage our families and community members to join us on our mission to prepare the next generation of community leaders. There are numerous opportunities for you to make a difference in the lives of Steadham students.
Students love seeing their parents at school. Volunteering motivates and encourages students as they see parents and loved ones helping in the classroom, the library, and special events throughout the year.
In order to attend any class parties, field trips or volunteer on campus, all parents must submit an online application and show picture ID to Steadham office staff.
Volunteer Watch D.O.G.S.
What is Watch D.O.G.S.?
A father involvement program of the National Center for Fathering (NCF)
What are the goals of a WatchD.O.G.S. program?
1) To provide positive male role models for the students, demonstrating by their presence that education is important.
2) To provide extra sets of eyes and ears to enhance school security and reduce bullying.
For more information contact our Assistant Principal, Mrs. Stinnette.
Steadham Needs Your Help
Send the following with your child to help raise money for our school!
- Box Tops for Education
- Labels for Education