Toler PTA Board for 2022-2023
President: Natalie Anderson
Treasurer: Lori Floyd
Secretary: Priscilla Ibarra-Noble
Vice president, membership: Sonia Puente
Vice president, volunteer recruitment: Lynn Siegler
Pre-K-2 Teacher representative: Traci Bunch-Huckaby
3-5 Teacher representative: Madai Carrera
National PTA objectives
- Promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, and place of worship
- Raise the standards of home life
- Secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth
- Bring into closer relation the home and the school
- That parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth
- Develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
You can learn more about the National PTA and the Texas PTA by visiting their websites.