Policies & procedures
You may also read about the District standardized Dress Code for further concerns.
Hair - Students shall wear their hair above their eyes, well-groomed, and clean at all times. Extreme modes of hair design and color will not be allowed (examples: mohawk cuts, designs cut into hair or raised in hair).
Male students are not be permitted to wear earrings or make-up.
Hats, caps, bandanas, or sweatbands are not worn in the school building.
Weaver is a Standardized Dress School and requires specific clothing which is detailed in the Dress Code link above.
Any disruptive or distractive mode of clothing or appearance that adversely impacts the educational process is not acceptable.
Visitors to Weaver
To enhance the security of the campus, all visitors must check in at the office for a visitor's pass. All visitors must present a valid Government issued identification card.
Parents are welcomed to come eat with their child on Fridays.
To support our mission of providing an exceptional education to all students, we have created policies designed to help your student have the best possible education experience.
- Student Code of Conduct & Handbook (PDF)
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) (PDF)
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)-Spanish (PDF)
- Parent Involvement Policy
Visit the Policies page on the district website for additional polices and related information.
Campus Improvement Plan
A Campus Improvement Plan serves as the blueprint for how a campus will address performance objectives and other campus needs that have been identified from a Campus Needs Assessment.
The Campus Parent Involvement Policy explains how our campus supports the important role of parents in the education of their children. We offer a Parent Compact to establish a partnership among parents, school staff, and students for improving student academic achievement.
- Weaver Elementary School recognizes that the education of a child is a responsibility shared between the school and family during the entire time spent in school. The goal of the school district is that all students succeed academically.
- To build and maintain collaboration between the school, parents, and community while improving the academic performance of all students, Weaver Elementary School will: