Librarian: Rachel Stewart
Monday- Thursday: 8:10 a.m.- 4:10 p.m.
Friday: 8:10 a.m.- 4: 10 p.m.
972-675-3080 ext. 51622
Webb's library houses a collection of over 14,000 books, periodicals, and e-books. Students also have access to 8 computers and 11 iPads. Students and staff are encouraged to visit the library to check out books, expand their research and technology skills, study, collaborate, or read for enjoyment.
6th grade- 3 books/3 week time period
7th/8th grade- 4 books/ 3 week time period
Magazines- 1 week checkout
Late Books- Students are given a 10 day grace period (not including weekends) to return late materials.
Loss Of Privilege (LOP) List- If the library materials are over 20 days late, then the student will be added to the LOP list and will not participate in privileges such as college day or spirit day.
Do you have a smart phone or tablet? Webb has a growing e-book collection available to both staff and students. Teachers and staff have access to professional titles as well as popular YA fiction and nonfiction books.
To access our e-book collection:
- Download the “Follett Brytewave” app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Location: Texas
- School: Webb MS, Garland, TX
- Teacher Username: email “name” (example – acgreen)
- Student Username: s+ID number
- Student Password: (library account password – not nPin)
Available for students and staff:
- Black & White computer printouts (free for school projects/assignments)
- PlayAways (audio books)- ask for permission slip from Mrs. Green
- 8 computers
- 11 iPads
Find books, ebooks, and other resources by visiting your school's library catalog. If you need help with any of these resources, please contact your school librarian.
Online instructional resources
Online Instructional Resources are available to all students, teachers, parents, and administrators from any district or non-district computer.
Local library links